16/4/09

AME NOCHI AME - GO! GO!

NONSTOP RAIN (AME NOCHI AME NOCHI AME)
lyrics: akiko hamada / music: yumi nakashima / translation: alainna & hana

________________________

________________________

On a freezing, rainy day, I'm crouched down, small What am I waiting for?
I'm here, waiting for the tears to pass
Don't mistake your destination
It's the orange train With the smell of strawberries

Why won't you say anything to me?
Why are you preparing for a trip?
My right hand is starting to freeze to death.

Today's been nonstop rain, when will it stop?
When the sun comes out, I guess
Here I'm growing an eternal red flower
The promises I believed in
Beneath the darkened moon Countless times

Why won't you say anything to me?
Why are you looking at me with that face?
My right hand is frozen to the point that it could be cut off.
_______________________

__________________

Nada que decir...

0 comentarios:

 
design by suckmylolly.com